Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wow, It's been a While hasn't it?

Tiger Club
It's been quite some time since I paid this blog some TLC. I figured it's about time to do so. Here's what I've been up to lately.

Watching Sports
Lots going on in the sports world at all times. My beloved Tigers lost in heartbreaking fashion in the World Series, but they are in the works to make some trades for next year, plus their roster should be fully healthy and ready to roll, so I'm not all that worried.

Job Search
Believe it or not, doctor jobs are quite hard to locate. You can't just go on Monster and expect to find the job of your dreams, and you may easily be tricked into interviewing for a job that's not all up to the hype. I certainly know a few people that got stuck in interviews that they knew they did not want to be a part of right when they walked through the door.

Living Life
I've traveled to Boston, London and to Los Angelos in the time since I updated my blog. There's plenty of stories I could tell, but they may have to wait till a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment